World Services Group (WSG) is proud to announce a new partnership with The Southwestern Institute for International and Comparative Law (SWIICL), part of The Center for American and International Law (CAIL), to promote international legal education to overseas lawyers. SWIICL is a membership organization that offers continuing education programs for in-house and private practice lawyers who practice international business law. Its flagship event, the annual Academy of American and International Law, gives lawyers and judges from outside the United States an opportunity to study American and international legal and business institutions, with an emphasis on American law and process. The Academy is business oriented and addresses a wide range of law-related commercial transactions. The practical curriculum includes both skills training and substantive law subjects (legal writing, negotiations, mediation, international arbitration and litigation, contracts, international business transactions, project finance, mergers and acquisitions, international taxation, and more).
Francesco Gianni, Founding Partner, Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners (Italy), and WSG member is the current Chair of the SWIICL. He and his firm have seen the tremendous value of the Academy and states, “Over the years, my firm has sent more than 20 lawyers to the Academy. It is an incredibly valuable introduction to international and American law. I am proud to bring WSG and the Academy together to build a valuable partnership”.
How You Benefit From This Partnership:
- WSG members will have the opportunity to attend SWIICL’s 51st annual Academy of American and International Law at a discounted rate and without the need to become a member.
- Exposure to notable International Corporate Counsel.
- Networking opportunities with other Academy and WSG Alumni.
What Participants Take Away From The Courses:
- A thought-provoking introduction to the U.S. legal system and international business law.
- The chance to learn from top legal scholars and practitioners addressing speciﬁc questions about international law.
- Learning in an unparalleled multi-cultural environment through interaction with participants from over 20 countries.
- The opportunity to form long-lasting and trustworthy international alliances.
- The chance to sharpen English-language skills through total immersion.
- Exposure to U.S. culture.
WSG Firms Who Have Taken Advantage Of The Academy:
· Bashim, Ringe y Correa
· Brigard & Urrutia
· Bustamante & Bustamante Law Firm
· Consortium Centro America Abogados
· Dacheng Law Office
· Estudio Beccar Varela
· Makarim & Taira S.
· SyCip Salazar Hernandez & Gatmaitan
· Guyer & Regules
· Haynes and Boone
· Hoet Pelaez Castillo & Duque
· Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen
· Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners
· Pacheco Coto
· Veirano Advogados
For more information visit our website at Alliance Partners.
To view the full press release click HERE.