I act for creditors or debtors in:
- civil litigation involving debt, which includes bankruptcy proceedings;
- proceedings to secure debtor assets for future enforcement;
- proceedings to set aside debtor transactions meant to defeat creditors;
- negotiations for repayment of debt and for security for claims;
- proceedings to enforce in Poland foreign judgments, awards, or settlements.
I advise in transactions involving:
- debt restructuring, which includes repayment of deferred debt, repayment in installments, reduction of debt, novation of obligations, debt-equity swaps;
- establishing security for claims.
Apart from legal advice I lecture (in English or Polish) on following topics:
- measures available for creditors for protection against debtor loss of liquidity or bankruptcy;
- preventing and counteracting the consequences of stripping of company assets to avoid enforcement against those assets;
- methods of protecting claims and enforcement of specific security instruments in the course of bankruptcy proceedings;
- bankruptcy of an insolvent limited liability or public company and civil (financial) and penal liability of a management board for failure to file for bankruptcy on time;
- bankruptcy of an insolvent business person (sole trader);
- financial liability for debt of a spouse.
© Wardynski & Partners, 2018