Rent Must Now be Charged in Uganda Shillings
Section 5 of the Income Tax Act (Cap. 340) (the “ITA”) has been amended to, among others, include a requirement that all rental agreements be executed and effected in Uganda shillings.
- Supreme Court Ruling on Insider Status for Cram-Down Plan Threatens Lender Protections in Real Estate Financing Structures
- Amendments To The Slovenian Construction Law
- The Fifth Circuit is Asked to Consider the Validity of the "Golden Share"
- Permit-free Regime for Construction in Montenegro
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.