Patent prosecution highway to advance Africa-China IP relationship
The 41st session of the administrative council of the African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (“ARIPO”) recently took place in Lilongwe, Malawi. Several documents on the administrative aspects of the organisation were discussed at the meeting, including the proposed programme of activities for 2018, and proposals to amend some ARIPO treaties to continually keep them in line with international trends.
- Serbia Amends Company Law
- Global Private Equity Review - China Fundraising
- Athletics Equipment Distributors Under Investigation For Failure To Notify Exclusivit
- DOJ to Reduce “Piling on” Penalties to Incentivize Corporate Voluntary Self Disclosures
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.