Patent prosecution highway to advance Africa-China IP relationship
The 41st session of the administrative council of the African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (“ARIPO”) recently took place in Lilongwe, Malawi. Several documents on the administrative aspects of the organisation were discussed at the meeting, including the proposed programme of activities for 2018, and proposals to amend some ARIPO treaties to continually keep them in line with international trends.
- British Virgin Islands’ New Limited Partnership Act Offers Significant Changes
- The New UAE Pledge Law - Security Registration
- HSR Update: Annual Jurisdictional Thresholds Revisions Effective February 28, 2018
- Philippines: The Legal Landscape
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
- Two senior appointments in ENSafrica’s tax department
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.