South African High Court rules that B-BBEE mining deals do not need to be topped up
by Otsile Matlou, Lloyd Christie and Ntsiki Adonisi-Kgame
Published: April, 2018
Submission: April, 2018
The court said that while it did not make any pronouncements on the validity of the 2010 Mining Charter, this should not be taken as a confirmation that the 2010 Mining Charter was validly issued in terms of section 100(2) of the MPRDA or that “it is the charter contemplated in section 100” of the MPRDA.
- Tax Reform Extends Credits for Renewable Energy Companies
- Transfers of Norwegian Petroleum Licences: is Government Approval Regime Tightening?
- Renewable Energy Guide
- CENACE Announces Call to Bid for the Fourth Long-Term Power Auction in Mexico
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.