- Blog: Twitter Feeds[Action required] Your RSS.app Trial has Expired - Sun Jan 16 2022Posted on January 16, 2022 by rss.appYour trial has expired. Please update your subscription plan at rss.app. - (xBbtbI75hXeLIroc)
- Blog: ALTIUS BlogsInfluencer marketing: 5 tips for your influencer contractsPosted on January 13, 2022 by Influencer marketing is a form of marketing in which companies use the online influence and relevant knowledge of people called “influencers”. Influencers are present on one or more social networking platforms and have a community of subscribers who follow their content (posts, photos, videos, stories, etc.). Different actors play a role in influencer marketing: companies wishing to promote their products or services, influencers, advertising agencies, consumers, and of course the platforms that connect all these people. In this blog post, we present five tips that companies should keep in m...
- Blog: Garrigues Intellectual Property BlogI was already like this before you got here: prior use as an exception to patent infringementPosted on January 12, 2022 by Editor1The owner of a patent cannot enforce their rights against those who used the invention covered by the patent or made serious preparations for such use before the priority date. To qualify for the “prior use” exception, the third party must have acted in good faith and the preparation acts carried out before the priority […] La entrada I was already like this before you got here: prior use as an exception to patent infringement apareció primero en Intellectual and Industrial Property Blog - Garrigues.
- Blog: Privacy & Data Management BlogThe New Changes to FOIPPA - Highlights of What BC Public Bodies Need to
KnowPosted on December 13, 2021 by Ryan Berger, Meg GailyOn November 25, 2021, amendments to B.C.’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 165 (“FOIPPA”) came into force through Bill 22-2021, with a few more anticipated within the coming months (by the end of next year). FOIPPA applies to records in the custody or control of “public bodies”, such as government ministries ...
- Blog: The FirewallCybercriminals Finding Success In Targeting New IndustriesPosted on December 7, 2021 by Matthew T. HaysIt has been impossible to ignore the constant spam of news articles detailing the epidemic of malicious attempts at data disruption and theft. While the cybersecurity risks of ransomware, malicious data extraction, and business e-mail compromise have been top of mind for professionals in heavily regulated industries for some time now, data from 2020 and... Continue Reading