- Blog: Haynes and Boone BlogsEMPLOYEE BENEFIT/EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION CHANGES MADE BY THE CARES ACTPosted on April 1, 2020 by Haynes and Boone Benefits GroupOn March 27, 2020, Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the “CARES Act”). This historic $2 trillion relief package received bipartisan support and is part of the third wave of federal government support as the nation copes with the acute economic fallout from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Some of the key […] The post EMPLOYEE BENEFIT/EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION CHANGES MADE BY THE CARES ACT appeared first on Haynes and Boone Blogs.
- Blog: ALTIUS BlogsReimbursement of medicinal products in times of pandemics and budgetary constraints: why quick fixes do not workPosted on April 1, 2020 by
- Blog: MMM Tech Law & Business ReportNEW – SE Tech Video Series Featuring Dan McFall, CEO of Mobile LabsPosted on March 31, 2020 by MMMTechLawIn this episode, we speak with Dan McFall, CEO of Mobile Labs. Mobile Labs is the leading supplier of in-house mobile device clouds that connect remote, shared mobile devices to Global 2000 mobile web, gaming, and app engineering teams. Its patented GigaFox™ is offered on-premises or hosted, and solves mobile device sharing and management challenges […]
- Blog: The FirewallWorking From Home Data Security RisksPosted on March 31, 2020 by Sean C. GriffinThe videoconference platform Zoom has seen a surge in users since the coronavirus pandemic. Teleworkers are relying increasingly on Zoom for virtual meetings, and as a HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing program, Zoom for Healthcare has gained popularity among healthcare providers in particular. New York’s Attorney General has asked Zoom to explain its privacy policies, and additional scrutiny... Continue Reading
- Blog: NY Patent Decisions BlogJudge McMahon’s Motions in Limine Rulings Clear Way for Ferring v. Serenity TrialPosted on March 25, 2020 by Benjamin H. Weissman, Lewis V. PopovskiThe years-long dispute may finally be headed for trial between Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its affiliates, Serenity Pharmaceuticals, LLC, and Reprise Biopharmaceutics, LLC over patents claiming a sublingual application of desmopressin, a drug used to treat symptoms of diabetes insipidus, including frequent nighttime urination (“nocturia”). On March 11, 2020, U.S. District Judge Colleen McMahon (S.D.N.Y.) [...]
- Blog: Ireland IP & Technology Law BlogCOVID-19: Top 10 Employer FAQsPosted on March 18, 2020 by Davinia BrennanCovid-19 is presenting unique and unprecedented challenges for employers who have to grapple with often complex HR and data protection related issues in a rapidly escalating crisis. Employers are anxious to ensure continuity of their business, the health and safety of their employees and compliance with data protection obligations where these arise. Our Employment and...Continue Reading…