- Blog: Twitter Feeds[Action required] Your RSS.app Trial has Expired - Sun Jan 16 2022Posted on January 16, 2022 by rss.appYour trial has expired. Please update your subscription plan at rss.app. - (xBbtbI75hXeLIroc)
- Blog: ALTIUS BlogsInfluencer marketing: 5 tips for your influencer contractsPosted on January 13, 2022 by Influencer marketing is a form of marketing in which companies use the online influence and relevant knowledge of people called “influencers”. Influencers are present on one or more social networking platforms and have a community of subscribers who follow their content (posts, photos, videos, stories, etc.). Different actors play a role in influencer marketing: companies wishing to promote their products or services, influencers, advertising agencies, consumers, and of course the platforms that connect all these people. In this blog post, we present five tips that companies should keep in m...
- Blog: Taking Care of HR BusinessBREAKING: The Supreme Court Blocks OSHA COVID Vaccine/Testing Rule (NFIB v. OSHA) and Allows the Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid) Vaccine Rule (Biden v. Missouri) to Take EffectPosted on January 12, 2022 by Emily Coombs WaddellIn NFIB v. OSHA, the Court focused its decision on OSHA’s emergency temporary standards which require the Secretary to show (1) “that employees are exposed to grave danger from exposure to substances or agents determined to be toxic or physically harmful or from new hazards, and (2) that the emergency standard is necessary to protect [...]
- Blog: Garrigues Intellectual Property BlogI was already like this before you got here: prior use as an exception to patent infringementPosted on January 12, 2022 by Editor1The owner of a patent cannot enforce their rights against those who used the invention covered by the patent or made serious preparations for such use before the priority date. To qualify for the “prior use” exception, the third party must have acted in good faith and the preparation acts carried out before the priority […] La entrada I was already like this before you got here: prior use as an exception to patent infringement apareció primero en Intellectual and Industrial Property Blog - Garrigues.
- Blog: BuildSmartPPP Appeal Process OverviewPosted on January 11, 2022 by Aron C. Beezley and Nathaniel J. GreesonIn 2022, there will inevitably be an uptick in the number of appeals of Small Business Administration (SBA) loan decisions in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) context. This is due simply to the passage of time, to the point where a significant number of PPP recipients have applied for or will be applying for forgiveness...Continue Reading