- Blog: Biologics BlogFDA’s Draft Guidance for Industry Seeks to Answer Questions on Biosimilar InterchangeabilityPosted on November 29, 2020 by FDA has published new draft guidance for industry titled “Biosimilarity and Interchangeability: Additional Draft Q&As on Biosimilar Development and the BPCI Act.” The draft guidance supplements two prior documents concerning biosimilar interchangeability published in December 2018. This new guidance, in particular, has some useful information for prospective applicants who seek licensure of an “interchangeable” biosimilar [...]
- Blog: MMM Tech Law & Business ReportSE Tech Video Series Featuring Mark Buffington, CEO and Mark Flickinger, COO of BIP CapitalPosted on November 20, 2020 by AdminIn this episode, we speak with Mark Buffington, CEO and Mark Flickinger, COO of BIP Capital. BIP Capital is recognized as one of the most active and successful venture investors in the Southeast, serving entrepreneurs, investors, and operators to grow the emerging company ecosystem. It applies experience and process to make investment decisions and operational […]
- Blog: Taking Care of HR BusinessThis Week's Show: Real Small Business Lessons From 2020Posted on November 6, 2020 by On Saturday, November 7, David Ciullo, co-host of HR Power Hour, interviewed Rob and Nadra Edgerley, Owners of Nadra Photography; Maine Life Real Estate; and Dale Carnegie Training, for this segment of HR Power Hour. For this episode, David, Nadra and Rob discuss small business lessons from 2020. Nadra Edgerley is an award winning photographer, [...]
- Blog: Appellate InsightSanctions for Partially Frivolous Appeals in CaliforniaPosted on November 2, 2020 by Patrick BurnsSometimes in an appeal, the appellant takes a “kitchen sink” approach to briefing by advancing a number of baseless claims. Appellant has the burden of showing the lower court erred and may believe if it hurls enough contentions, maybe one will stick. Even though some of appellant’s arguments may have merit, that type of shotgun […] The post Sanctions for Partially Frivolous Appeals in California first appeared on Appellate Insight.
- Blog: Arbritration in Hungary BlogLiability of arbitration institutions: the Hungarian Supreme Court’s new approachPosted on March 16, 2016 by Miklos BoronkayIn one of its recent cases the Hungarian Supreme Court had to decide whether or not an arbitration institution is liable for the allegedly unlawful content of an arbitral award. The Supreme Court approached the question of liability in a new way – compared to its previous judgement in a similar case – because it […]