- Blog: MMM Tech Law & Business ReportNEW – SE Tech Video Series Featuring Dan McFall, CEO of Mobile LabsPosted on March 31, 2020 by MMMTechLawIn this episode, we speak with Dan McFall, CEO of Mobile Labs. Mobile Labs is the leading supplier of in-house mobile device clouds that connect remote, shared mobile devices to Global 2000 mobile web, gaming, and app engineering teams. Its patented GigaFox™ is offered on-premises or hosted, and solves mobile device sharing and management challenges […]
- Blog: Appellate InsightFederal Anti-SLAPP Law Year in Review – 2019 RoundupPosted on March 31, 2020 by Josephine Mason PetrickBy Josephine Petrick & Breana Burgos 2019 was another active year for federal appellate anti-SLAPP opinions. Most notably, the circuit split deepened over whether state anti-SLAPP laws even apply in federal court. Despite an earlier trend of federal courts applying state anti-SLAPP laws under Erie, recent decisions may reflect a new trend toward limiting or […]
- Blog: Haynes and Boone BlogsCOVID-19 EMPLOYEE BENEFIT AND EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERSPosted on March 30, 2020 by Haynes and Boone Benefits GroupIn light of the recent economic developments stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, many employers are evaluating their employee benefit plans and how employee and employer costs will be impacted. The following summary provides a list of questions we have been receiving from clients over the past week, along with action items to help employers address […] The post COVID-19 EMPLOYEE BENEFIT AND EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS appeared first on Haynes and Boone Blogs.
- Blog: ALTIUS BlogsCorona-related measures updatesPosted on March 30, 2020 by
- Blog: NextGen Financial Services ReportHow The CARES Act Will Impact Small Business BankruptciesPosted on March 26, 2020 by Gregory K. Jones and Deborah D. WilliamsonBuried in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act, which is expected to be passed by Congress and signed by the President today, are revisions to the Bankruptcy Code that are relevant to creditors dealing with distressed debtors. Most notably, the bill will impact the recently-enacted Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019 (the...Continue Reading…
- Blog: Ireland IP & Technology Law BlogCOVID-19: Top 10 Employer FAQsPosted on March 18, 2020 by Davinia BrennanCovid-19 is presenting unique and unprecedented challenges for employers who have to grapple with often complex HR and data protection related issues in a rapidly escalating crisis. Employers are anxious to ensure continuity of their business, the health and safety of their employees and compliance with data protection obligations where these arise. Our Employment and...Continue Reading…