WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Friday, June 5, 2020 | Coal Earnings Set to Plunge 50% in North America, Moody's Says
- Friday, June 5, 2020 | Top Ten Questions and Answers: Workforce Restructuring in Cambodia â€¢ Lao â€¢ Myanmar â€¢ Thailand â€¢ Vietnam
- Thursday, June 4, 2020 | Government of Guatemala Issues National Strategy Plan to Reopen Activities in the Country
- Thursday, June 4, 2020 | EPA Warns Against Potentially False and Misleading COVID-19 Disinfectant Claims
- Thursday, June 4, 2020 | COVID-19: Reopening of the National Immigration Authority and the Labor Immigration Department of the Ministry of Labor
- Thursday, June 4, 2020 | Suspension of Electoral Processes and Extension of the Union Directors' Office
- Thursday, June 4, 2020 | Circular No. 38 and Resolution No. 56: Tax Authority Gives Instructions on the Temporary Reduction of the Stamp Tax Rate