WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Chairman Ramon Moyano, Beccar Varela, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Join us as the WSG Cybersecurity European Meeting moves online for a unique cybersecurity-focused program featuring guest speakers, case studies and representative panel perspectives.
WSG is pleased to announce that Kudun & Partners has joined the WSG network as the exclusive legal member for Thailand. The full-service firm comprised is of a team of over 50 highly experienced Thai and international lawyers.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
WSG Member Blogs
Garrigues - 9 April, 2021
THE LEGO CASE: THE EGC RECOGNIZES THE VALIDITY OF THE DESIGN PROTECTING ONE OF ITS FAMOUS CONSTRUCTION BLOCKS
European Justice has found in favor of LEGO in its General Court Judgment (GC) of March 24, 2021 in case T-515/19, recognizing the validity of a design consisting of the representation of a block......
- Friday, April 30, 2021 | Africa Regulatory Insight: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Regulatory Measures
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 | Biden's Nominee to Lead OSHA May Signal Increased Enforcement Scrutiny
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 | Amendments to the Anti-Money Laundering Act
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 | B.C. Government Announces Paid Leave for Employees to Get Vaccinated
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 | Insurer Denies Coverage for Deal Litigation Despite Bank Purchasing Runoff Coverage for Pre-Acquisition Alleged Wrongful Acts
- Monday, April 19, 2021 | Shearn Delamore & Co. Newsletter March Issue 2021
- Monday, April 19, 2021 | Shearn Delamore & Co. Legal Updates April 2021