WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Dykema - 13 March, 2020
Considerations for Financial Institutions Regarding Security Procedures for a Remote Workforce
We regularly work with financial institutions to navigate the challenges of implementing, maintaining, and using security procedures for commercial customers’ use of treasury management services. Security procedures are an integral part of......
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 | Summary of the Statement of the European Data Protection Board on the Processing of Personal Data in the Context of the Pandemic
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 | While Courts have Suspended Activity, the High Court of Cassation and Justice, Supreme Court of justice, in Romania, Continues its Deliberations and Determinations on Procedural Points of Law
- Monday, March 30, 2020 | Q&A Regarding Procedures before the Chilean Public Health Institute and the Power to Set Prices for Certain Pharmaceutical Products, Medical Devices, Etc. is Established
- Monday, March 30, 2020 | Bills of Law on Sanitary Matters, filed in the context of the current situation
- Monday, March 30, 2020 | AML/CFT Identity Verification during COVID-19 Lockdown
- Monday, March 30, 2020 | Rent Abatement in the COVID-19 Level 4 Period
- Monday, March 30, 2020 | Data Security Matters, Even When Working from Home! â€“ Potential Risks and Key Tips