WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
World Services Group and host firm, Hanson Bridgett LLP, welcome WSG members to the 2020 Meeting of the Americas in San Francisco, California on 04 - 06 March 2020.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
ALTIUS/Tiberghien - 18 February, 2020
Night Work in E-Commerce in 2020: Nothing New Under the Sun?
With e-commerce growing at an unprecedented rate all over the globe, in the past few years the Belgian legislator has taken several measures - both temporary and permanent - to make Belgium a more attractive hub for e-commerce activities....
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020 | Corporate Law Update: New M&A Rules affect Minority Shareholders
- Monday, February 24, 2020 | EU Upgrades BVI to Whitelist Status
- Friday, February 21, 2020 | Frlekin v. Apple: Employees Must Be Compensated for Time Spent Undergoing Exit Searches
- Thursday, February 20, 2020 | New PFAS Regulations Work Dramatic Changes to California's Drinking Water Supplies â€” With More Changes Likely to Follow
- Thursday, February 20, 2020 | Two Proposed Rules Aim to Increase Organ Donation in the U.S.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 | 2019 Novel Coronavirus & Flu: What Employers Need to Know on Quarantines and Preventing the Spread of Disease in the Workplace
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 | Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Eastern District, Issues Opinion on 2 Critical Questions in Roverano v. John Crane, Inc & Brand Insulations, Inc.