WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with general counsel leaders across Europe on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The WSG 2019 Annual Meeting, hosted by Dykema, Haynes and Boone, LLP, Morris, Manning, & Martin LLP, and Stout, will take place in Washington, D.C. USA on 4 - 6 September 2019.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Francesco Gianni, Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP - 21 June, 2019
FTC Takes Action Against Companies Misrepresenting Compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Other International Privacy Agreements
On June 14, 2019, the Federal Trade Commission announced that it has taken action against a number of companies that allegedly misrepresented their compliance with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks and other international privacy agreements. This blog entry provides an overview of these developments......
- Monday, July 15, 2019 | Scope of Enquiry by the Court as to Existence of an Arbitration Agreement at the Pre-Arbital Stage: An Indian Arbitration Law Perspective
- Thursday, July 11, 2019 | Using Inquiry Proceedings to Resolve Corporate Disputes
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 | Resolutions of the Hungarian data protection authority imposing fines under the GDPR (21 June 2019)
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 | Dubai Development Authority - UBO Requirements
- Sunday, July 7, 2019 | New Economic Substance Regulations in the UAE
- Thursday, July 4, 2019 | New UAE Regulatory Policy for the Internet of Things
- Monday, July 1, 2019 | Time to Take Another Bite of S-chips