WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG is pleased to invite you to the 2018 Annual Meeting being held in Nassau, Bahamas.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Mark J. Harty, LCS & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Friday, August 24, 2018 | Beware geeks bearing gifts - why sports' rights holders need to think carefully before moving away from 'traditionalâ€™ broadcasters
- Friday, August 24, 2018 | Tackling the Gender Pay Gap
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 | A union's duty to consult: The Labour Court's disapproval of delaying tactics and obstructive behaviour
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 | Africa tax in brief
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 | Can an employer be held liable for racial discrimination towards an employee by one of its customers?
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 | Corporate reorganisations: the dividend stripping pitfall
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 | Dismissals with immediate effect: a different approach