WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Chairman Ramon Moyano, Beccar Varela, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
WSG in partnership with GC Magazine, presents a special report on trends and direct insights from in-house legal departments in Asia Pacific with a focus on how they are adapting and pivoting in these unprecedented and changing times.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
WSG'S first virtual Global Symposium &2020 Annual Meeting included a series of interactive talks and webcasts on important emerging challenges and opportunities brought about by the pandemic and the transition into the world's next normal.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
WSG Member Blogs
Garrigues - 3 February, 2021
WORLD INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INDICATORS 2020 OR HOW ALL ROADS LEAD TO CHINA (I): PATENTS
Last December, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) published an essential document: the World Intellectual Property Indicators 2020. The Report provides an integral and in-depth account of global trends......
- Monday, March 1, 2021 | Continued Flexibility for Employers and Third Wave Hits Hungary - Will this be the 'New Normal'?
- Monday, March 1, 2021 | Tax Issues and Practical Solutions (T.I.P.S.) for February
- Friday, February 26, 2021 | San Francisco Court Declines to Halt Enforcement of Cal/OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard Regulations
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 | National Security & Investment Bill
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 | Valuing Shareholdings in Divorce Proceedings: The Potential Impact on a Business
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 | Recent Attorney-Client Privilege Cases Show The Risks Of Insurance Counsel Authoring Denial Letters
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 | Travel to India during COVID-19