WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG's first annual virtual Global Symposium and 2020 Annual Meeting will include a series of interactive talks and webinars on important emerging challenges and opportunities brought about by the pandemic and the transition into the world's new normal
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
WSG Member Blogs
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP - 27 July, 2020
FDA Releases Industry Guidance on Development and Licensure of COVID-19 Vaccines
The Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) issued its Development and Licensure of Vaccines to Prevent COVID-19: Guidance for Industry on June 30, 2020. This nonbinding guidance is intended to remain in effect for the duration of the COVID-19......
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 | Panama: The World of Turnkey Contracts, Partial Payment Accounts and Certificates of No Objection
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | The Creation of a Startup in Panama
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | Data Backup and Security Guidelines as Impact Mitigation Strategies in Light of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | Evolving M&A Trends: Private Equity Transactions Amid the COVID-19 Crisis
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | Shearn Delamore & Co. Legal Update July 2020 (Financial Services)
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | International Filings via Madrid Protocol
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | Shearn Delamore & Co. Legal Update July 2020 (Tax and Revenue)