WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with general counsel leaders across Europe on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
World Services Group and host firm A&L Goodbody invite WSG members of the Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice group to the WSG 2019 TMT Annual Group Meeting in Dublin, Ireland.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Dykema - 26 August, 2019
New Bankruptcy Laws Offer Hope for Small Businesses, Family Farmers and Service Members
Over the years, much has been written about the Bankruptcy Code's treatment of small businesses, and the American Bankruptcy Institute Commission's testimony to...
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 | Tax Issues to Consider when Providing E-Services to Russian-Based Clients
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 | FMSHRC Withdraws Simplified Proceedings Program
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 | Cincinnati Is Latest City to Outlaw Hair Discrimination
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019 | IRS Issues Proposed Regulations Regarding Individual Coverage HRAs
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 | EU Removes UAE from Tax Blacklist
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 | UAE Ministry of Finance Issues Guidance on Economic Substance Regulations
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 | Kentucky Proposed 340B Policy and Procedures Manual