WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with general counsel leaders across Europe on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
World Services Group (WSG) is pleased to announce that YAMADA Consulting Group Co., Ltd., a specialty consulting and investment firm, has recently joined the WSG network as the Investment Banking member for Japan.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
A&L Goodbody - 8 November, 2019
Data Protection Commission Publishes Guidance on DSARs
The Data Protection Commission (DPC) has published guidance which seeks to answer some of the most frequently asked questions in relation to Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs)....
- Monday, December 9, 2019 | Year-End Tax Newsletter: Planning for the End of 2019 and Beginning of 2020
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | Department of Justice Announces Strike Force to Combat Antitrust Crimes in Government Procurements
- Monday, December 2, 2019 | Not All Disruptors are Unicorns
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019 | An Introduction to Labor Racketeering Actions Under The Federal Racketeer Influenced & Corrupt Organizations Act
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019 | â€˜Tis the Season to Be on Heightened Alert: FBI Warns of Targeted Cyber Attacks
- Friday, November 22, 2019 | Hold My Beer Browns get Doused with Lawsuit in Mistaken Identity Case
- Friday, November 22, 2019 | "Text Me?" Proposed Electronic Disclosure Rule Would Allow Greater Flexibility for Retirement Plans