WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with general counsel leaders across Europe on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The WSG 2019 Annual Meeting, hosted by Dykema, Haynes and Boone, LLP, Morris, Manning, & Martin LLP, and Stout, will take place in Washington, D.C. USA on 4 - 6 September 2019.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Francesco Gianni, Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Waller - 31 July, 2019
Cannabis cultivation laws in the South: A first look
Late last year, President Trump signed the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (commonly referred to as the "Farm Bill") that legalized hemp cultivation under federal law....
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019 | Regulations on Accounting Records for Offshore Companies
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019 | Conventional Thinking
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019 | 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Accounting Services
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019 | SCA Issues Guidelines for Financial Institutions on Anti-Money Laundering
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 | How will the 2019 Proposed Financing Provisioning Regulations affect mining companies?
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 | Does Section 187(1)(c) of the LRA Apply to Individual Dismissals?
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 | Tread Carefully: Insubordination and Insolence can Easily be Confounded