Hans Hedegaard is head of our Corporate team, specialising in M&A and business formation.
Hans is a legal advisor to private equity funds and businesses, and has been involved in more than 100 transactions since 1998. He has advised a wide range of clients on M&A transactions, including ALD Automotive, AP Pension, CVC Capital Partners, Carlsberg Foundation, EQT, Ford Motor Co, HG Capital, Montagu, Nordic Capital, Siemens, Theolia, Unifeeder and Valedo.
In connection with corporate bankruptcies and restructurings, Hans works closely with our Insolvency Law and Restructuring team. Hans has extensive experience in buying and selling activities from insolvent businesses and was, for instance, involved in the sale of the viable activities from the estate in bankruptcy of OW Bunker.
In addition, Hans advises Danish and international clients on general business law, focusing particularly on corporate law and contract law.
- Anson Packaging Ltd. - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of Anson Packaging Ltd.
- AP Pension - AP Pension's merger with the multi-employer pension fund the Danish Finance Sector's Pension Fund, FSP
- Atlas Rederi - advisor to the bankrupt Atlas Holding in relation to the sale of Atlas Rederi
- Capital Four - advisor to Northill Capital, the UK-based asset management business, in connection with Northill's acquisition of a controlling interest in Capital Four, the Copenhagen-based leading credit asset management boutique
- e-conomic A/S - HG Capital's acquisition and subsequent sale of IT company e-conomic A/S
- Epitherapeutics A/S - Gilead Sciences Inc.'s acquisition of Epitherapeutics A/S
- Færch Plast A/S - EQT's acquisition of Færch Plast A/S
- IMCL Holding Ltd. and others - Unifeeder's acquisition of IMCL Holding Limited and others
- Joe & the Juice - founders Kaspar Basse's and Johan Wedell-Wedellborg's sale of the juice bar chain “Joe & the Juice” to the Swedish private equity fund Valedo
- OW Bunker - sale of activities from the estate in bankruptcy of OW Bunker
- Telenor - contemplated merger between Telenor's and Telia's Danish businesses in a new joint company
- Unifeeder A/S - acquisition and subsequent sale of Montagu Private Equity's Danish portfolio company Unifeeder A/S
- Unifeeder A/S - Nordic Capital's sale of minority shareholding in Unifeeder A/S to Danica
- Unifeeder A/S - Unifeeder A/S's acquisition of activities from Tschudi Holding A/S in a number of countries
International Bar Association (IBA)
1992 Admitted to the Danish High Court
1992 Admitted to the bar
1989 Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen