Mr. Adams’ primary areas of practice are bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and commercial disputes and workouts. He has forty years of experience in all aspects of bankruptcy matters and has represented creditors, lessors, committees, debtors, guarantors, and trustees in a broad range of matters and industries. He has significant experience representing hospitals and health care entities in bankruptcy cases and transactions.
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of North Carolina
- United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of North Carolina
- Davidson College, B.S., 1972
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 1979