Ms. Allen has practiced law in the financial services industry for more than 30 years, representing banks, financial institutions, non-bank creditors, business owners, insurance companies and bankruptcy trustees. Her current practice is focused on commercial loan recovery in West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Maryland from her remote location in Charles Town, West Virginia.
- West Virginia State Bar
- Maryland State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Cornell University, B.S.
- University of Wisconsin, M.S.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude