WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Join host firms Consortium Legal and Haynes and Boone, LLP for WSG’s 2016 Meeting of the Americas in Houston, Texas, USA on February 25-26 2016.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
New Chairman Gary Assim, Shoosmiths, shares his goals to continue to strengthen member relationships, integrate investment banking and accounting members, and heighten regional activities.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
MinterEllison - 20 December, 2015
Full Federal Court - computer invention doesn't meet patentability criteria
In its long awaited decision Commissioner of Patents v RPL Central, the Full Federal Court has rejected...
- Friday, February 12, 2016 | From “Safe Harbor” to “Privacy Shield”: laying the groundwork for a new agreement on transatlantic data transfer with the United States
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 | Right to return to work: The jurisdiction of the arbitrator or of the CNESST and TAT?
- Tuesday, February 09, 2016 | HSR Update: Annual Jurisdictional Thresholds Revisions Effective February 25, 2016, and Updated Guidance Restricting the Applicability of Two Real Estate Exemptions
- Monday, February 08, 2016 | Mandatory mediation at the Small Claims Division: Merchants, be prepared!
- Friday, February 05, 2016 | SARS releases a new public notice listing reportable arrangements and excluded arrangements
- Friday, February 05, 2016 | Special Economic Zones – An efficient instrument to increase industrialisation
- Thursday, February 04, 2016 | EU and U.S. Finally Reach Deal on New Data Transfer Framework