WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG and host firm ENSafrica invite you to attend WSG's 2016 Annual Meeting in Cape Town, South Africa on 12 – 14 October.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
New Chairman Gary Assim, Shoosmiths, shares his goals to continue to strengthen member relationships, integrate investment banking and accounting members, and heighten regional activities.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
MinterEllison - 7 April, 2016
When IT hurts, it hurts: cyber attacks, business interruption and loss of intellectual property
Welcome to the third instalment of the 'When IT hurts, it hurts: Mitigation strategies for cyber attack loss' blog series....
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 | The Public-Private Partnership Law Review 2nd ed.
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 | IBA Real Estate Conference In Copenhagen Highlights
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 | Montenegrin Beach Properties Put Up For Sale
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 | Karanović & Nikolić Advises On Air Serbia Aircraft Lease
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 | Slovenian Government Decides To Put NLB Bank Up For Initial Public Offering
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 | Competition Commission Suspects Price Fixing – Engages In Dawn Raids Again
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 | Turkish Airlines Considers Acquisition Of Croatia’s National Carrier