WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG invites you to the 2018 Asia Pacific Regional Meeting in Manila, Philippines.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Mark J. Harty, LCS & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
MinterEllison - 12 April, 2017
Back to basics - negotiating IP rights in technology development agreements
Businesses frequently choose to engage third party providers to build technology to support business activities. The process...
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 | Amendments to the ARIPO Harare Protocol: modified substantive examination
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 | Domain names: getting real
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 | IP: will you be a player or a hater?
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 | Offensive trade marks vs free speech
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 | Are pension funds, PBOs and universities exempt from all taxes?
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 | REITs and corporate reorganisations: 2018 updates
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 | Stifling Ugandaâ€™s secondary bond market: the case of David Chandi Jamwa