WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG and host firm Shepherd and Wedderburn LLP invite you to attend the WSG 2017 European Regional Meeting in Edinburgh, Scotland on 04 - 05 May.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Larry Pascal, Haynes and Boone, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 | An Overview of The Employment and Labour Relations Court (Procedure) Rules, 2016.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 | IFLR: â€śPhilippines: Acquiring Insurance Brokersâ€ť
- Monday, April 24, 2017 | Antitrust Fine Imposed On Producers Of Cooking Oil In Serbia
- Friday, April 21, 2017 | Africa Tax in Brief
- Friday, April 21, 2017 | Amendments to South African IP Exchange Control Guidelines
- Friday, April 21, 2017 | Be Distinct
- Friday, April 21, 2017 | Amnesty for Cartel Initiators/Ringleaders in Mauritius