Exchange Control Relaxations for Fund Managers?
In the 2017 South African Budget Review, specific statements were made from a tax and exchange control perspective in relation to fund managers. We briefly consider below whether these statements constitute a relaxation of the exchange control restrictions applicable to South African residents, and the taxes to be considered.
tax director [email protected] cell: +27 83 289 3885
- Qatar Sanctions - New Developments
- Additional Duties on Imported Vehicles and Parts May Result From New Investigation: Comment and Hearing Dates Imminent
- The Legal 500 & The In-House Lawyer Comparative Legal Guide: Philippines: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Foreign Companies Pursuing Business in China: Proceed with Caution
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.