VAT in the GCC, Q&A updates from the UAE Ministry of Finance
by Bruno Gasparotto, Bishr Shiblaq, Sophie Weyten, Nicolas Conrad, Yijun Liu
Published: July, 2017
Submission: July, 2017
On 9 July the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance (MOF) published an update of the Value Added Tax (VAT) FAQ section of its website.
- Which sectors will be zero rated and which ones will be exempt?
- Partial or full exemption?
- Is there a possibility to claim VAT?
- How quickly will refunds be released?
- How can one object to the decisions of the Federal Tax Authority?
A tailor-made service offer
- Stop! Wait! Move! - No Longer Stamp Duty for Residential Homes
- VAT registration in the UAE has commenced
- What are the Tax and Exchange Control Implications of Bitcoin?
- VAT and Excise Tax
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.