FSB Victory in Market Abuse Case
The Supreme Court of Appeal decision in the matter of Pather v Financial Services Board concerns a challenge to the jurisdiction of the Enforcement Committee of the Financial Services Board (“FSB”) to deal with market abuse, specifically in this case publishing false statements that resulted in an overstatement of the performance of their company.
- Privatisation Disputes
- An analysis of certain atypical, but predictable situations in the field of contractual liability. When can a framework agreement give rise to contractual liability?
- The Printed Matter Doctrine – Praxair Distrib., Inc. v. Mallinckrodt Hosp. Prods. IP Ltd.
- Supreme Court Approves Waiver of Class/Collective Actions In Arbitration Agreements. What Does it Mean for Employers?
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.