Her practice focuses on administrative, constitutional and regulatory law, advising several national and international clients, as well as public entities and state-owned enterprises on all sorts of matters directly or indirectly related to the public sector in Chile, including concessions, public procurement, negotiation and development of public-private associations, litigation before Chilean administrative bodies, ordinary and special courts of justice, the Chilean Public Procurement Court and the Chilean Constitutional Court, legal defense against sanctions imposed by public entities, advice on sectoral regulations in various markets, regarding public policies and legislative matters, as well as issues related to the Chilean Transparency Law.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Course on Municipal Law, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2021).
Areas of Practice
Professional Activities and Experience
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Criminal Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2018-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Philosophical Foundations of Law and Natural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015-2017).
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.