WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Verrill - 26 June, 2020
This Week's Show: Become - The 5 Commitments of Purposeful Leadership
David Ciullo, co-host of HR Power Hour, interviewed Mark Hannum, Chief Research Officer of Linkage, Inc. and Author of Become: The 5 Commitments of Purposeful Leadership, for this segment of HR Power Hour....
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 | S Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 | Tax and Customs Matters During Movement Control Order ("MCO") and Conditional MCO Period
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 | Indo-Japanese Business Corridor- Foreign Entities Acquiring Real Estate in India
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 | Measures Taken by the National Customs Service Regarding Covid-19
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 | Bulgaria COVID-19 Tracker
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 | Bridging the COVID-19 Liquidity Gap: New Political Agreement regarding Danish State Guarantee Schemes
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 | Companies Will Need to Embrace Change in Order to Emerge Less Scathed from the Shadow of COVID-19