WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Chairman Ramon Moyano, Beccar Varela, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
WSG'S first virtual Global Symposium &2020 Annual Meeting included a series of interactive talks and webcasts on important emerging challenges and opportunities brought about by the pandemic and the transition into the world's next normal.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
WSG Member Blogs
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP - 19 October, 2020
FDA Issues Updated Guidance on Emergency Use Authorization for COVID-19 Vaccines
On October 6, FDA issued updated guidance for industry concerning “Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines to Prevent COVID-19,” updating the previous guidance issued in June. The updated guidance, which is being “implemented immediately”......
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | Points for Retail Sector Employers to Consider when Dismissing Employees for Economic or Technical Reasons
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | High Court Settles Dispute Regarding Confiscated Diesel Following Ship Arrest
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | Covid-19 Legal Updates for Employment Law: The Conversion Into Law of the August Decree and the â€śRistoriâ€ť Decree
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | Recording a Trademark Assignment in the British Virgin Islands
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | Free-Standing Freezing Orders in the BVI - Black Swan Verses Broad Idea
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 | Coronavirus Considerations and Hot Topics Heading into 2021
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 | Employers Must Be Reasonably Diligent in Tracking Employeesâ€™ Worked Hours, Even During a Global Pandemic