Robert J. Davidson has a broad commercial, transactional practice with an emphasis on the negotiation, structuring and documentation of secured and unsecured financial transactions for major lending institutions and corporate borrowers. His experience includes asset based lending, leveraged lending, and cash flow lending, syndicated loan transactions, cross-border financing, technology finance, acquisition finance, loan portfolio acquisitions and financing, problem loan workouts and restructuring, debtor-in-possession financings, liquidations, and foreclosures.
Mr. Davidson was selected a 2023 Best Lawyer in America in Banking & Finance Law, an honor he has received since 2013. He is also consistently recognized by Chambers USA as a leader in the field of Banking & Finance since 2008 and is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell.
- USC Gould School of Law
- University of Southern California
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Finance
Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: San Francisco Moves to Lowest COVID Tier in California, Begins Process of Reopening Non-Essential Offices; Other Bay Area Counties Slower to FollowBy Robert J. Davidson |November 2020
- LIBOR Administrator Announces Wind-down Dates for Publication of LIBOR Index Data; Federal Bank Regulators Announce that Banks Should Cease Using LIBOR in New Contracts by December 31, 2021
- Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: Expert Advice for New Phases for Lenders and Borrowers on PPP and MSLP Loans: PPP Loan Forgiveness and SBA PPP-MSLP Loan Reviews
- Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: Federal Reserve Issues New Main Street Lending Program FAQs Regarding Restrictions on Underlying Credit Facilities for MSELF Loans; Co-Borrower Requirements; Obtaining Information About Core Rights Acts; and Requiring Disclosure of LIBOR Reset Information when Selling Loan Participations to the Main Street SPV
- Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: Federal Reserve Announces Main Street Lending Program Will Accept Multi-Borrower Loans and Issues New FAQs Outlining Requirements; Announces Acceptance of Non-Profit Borrower Loans; Alters Standards for Lenders When Evaluating Borrowers; and Provides Guidance on Insider Loans and Compensation Treatment
- Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: Main Street Lending Program: Federal Reserve Posts Amended Transaction Documents and Frequently Asked Questions
- Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: Main Street Lending Program and Other Federal Reserve Emergency Lending Facilities Extended to December 31, 2020
- Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: Main Street Lending Program Expanded to Include Nonprofit Organizations
- Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: Federal Reserve Issues New Main Street Lending Program Guidance in Amended Frequently Asked Questions
- Buchalter COVID-19 Client Alert: Federal Reserve’s Main Street Loan Program is Officially Launched; Buchalter Announces Main Street Lending Team
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.