Jason is head of the property group in Guernsey. He advises on a wide range of residential and commercial property matters involving Guernsey, Alderney and Sark, as well as on the taking of security over real property in the Bailiwick.
Jason is also a member of Carey Olsen's relocation team, which supports high net worth individuals and families who are moving to Guernsey.
Prior to becoming a partner, Jason was a litigator for over 15 years and has extensive experience of conducting commercial litigation in the Guernsey and Alderney courts.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Property
- Property Law
- Relocation Services
- Residential Property
Jason was called to the Bar of England and Wales in 1989. He joined Carey Olsen in 1992 and was admitted as an Advocate of the Royal Court of Guernsey in 1993 having completed the Certificat d’Etudes Juridiques et Normandes at the University of Caen in Normandy.Recent Experience
- Housing market activity rebounds after ending of second Guernsey lockdown
- Carey Olsen advises Trust Corporation International in acquisition by Ocorian
- Carey Olsen advises on £55 million sale of Trafalgar Court
- Carey Olsen advises Hand Picked Hotels on latest Channel Islands acquisitions
- Guernsey Open and Local Markets on course for record amount of yearly activity
- Record year for Open Market activity in Guernsey
- Guernsey housing market activity continues quarterly drop despite 15-year first quarter high