I primarily act for government clients, private organisations and insurers in the areas of professional indemnity, property and casualty insurance. I also specialise in disputes that involve toxic torts and allegations against public authorities.
I take pride in my ability to work with my clients, focusing on providing timely and pragmatic advice, and resolving disputes on terms that best suit their needs and interests.
- Advised several government clients on disputes concerning the existence, nature and scope of duties owed by public authorities, often resulting in allegations being abandoned
- Managed complex multi-party proportionate liability disputes, including a multimillion-dollar dispute concerning property damage caused by a fire
- Acted for an international manufacturer in a product liability claim concerning allegations of defective design, resulting in allegations being dropped
- Represented a medical professional in a longstanding dispute with a regulator that involved successive merits review appeals and a judicial review appeal
- Recognised in Best Lawyers for Government Practice in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Regularly participate in community programs, including mentoring programs that assist high school students in the ACT
BA (AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, 2007); LLB (HONS) (AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, 2007)
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.