I take pride in helping clients identify and implement strategies that allow them to deliver their projects on time and within budget. The objective is always to provide simple solutions to complex problems in fast-moving commercial environments.
My years of experience across many sectors and strong working knowledge of current market positions mean that I understand my clients’ objectives and can work effectively to achieve them.
- Helped deliver high-profile nation-building projects, such as Brisbane Airport Corporation’s parallel runway; the Herston Quarter Redevelopment; major port upgrades in Townsville, Abbot Point, Hay Point and Brisbane; liquefied natural gas facilities on Curtis Island; and the Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway upgrade
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads – helped the department modularise its construction and supply templates, and outsource its South East Queensland road asset maintenance obligations under long-term contracts
- Queensland Treasury – acted in relation to the market-led Logan Motorway upgrade
- Helped Australian and international businesses enhance their procurement processes and save money by improving how they deliver, upgrade, operate and maintain major infrastructure
- Identified and implemented strategies to help contractors and principals address project disruptions and achieve best-practice contract administration
LLB (UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND, 2005); BCOM (UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND, 2005); GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN LEGAL PRACTICE, SKILLS AND ETHICS (GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY, 2006)
Areas of Practice
- Construction Infrastructure
- Ipso facto reforms have commenced – are you ready?
The new ipso facto insolvency reforms are set to impact the construction and property industries.
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.