As a Partner in MinterEllison’s real estate division, I advise on the full range of commercial property transactions with significant experience in major project work, property development, acquisitions and disposals, and commercial leasing.
By combining my in-depth industry knowledge and unwavering dedication to client service, I have developed strong relationships with major organisations and government agencies who value my clear, concise and commercially focused advice.
- Assisting clients with major urban infill projects, apartment developments, purpose-built industrial and commercial developments, hotel redevelopments, the adaptive re-use of existing building stock (including heritage listed sites) and major broadacre development schemes
- Acting for clients acquiring and disposing of landmark office buildings, shopping centres, industrial premises, retirement villages, hotels and rural properties.
- Managing leasing portfolios for listed companies and government agencies
- Providing comprehensive transaction advisory support which includes ownership and development structuring, joint ventures, due diligence, planning and environmental, contract and tender advice and preparation, community title and strata division, off-the-plan sales contracts and the full suite of commercial leasing documentation
LLB (HONS), GDLP - UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE
Areas of Practice
- Real estate
- Committee Member, Property Council of Australia, Industrial Development Committee
- Member, Property Council of Australia
- Member, Law Society of South Australia
- Member, Australian Institute of Conveyancers
- South Australia's Retail Lease Legislation under review
The much anticipated Retail and Commercial Leases (Miscellaneous) Amendment Bill 2017 has passed the Lower House of State Parliament. Landlords and their leasing agents set to be affected by the changes now eagerly await the outcome of its debate in the Upper House.
- MinterEllison advises on $42 million boutique Adelaide Oval hotel
In an Australian first, the newly constructed Oval Hotel offers domestic and international tourists a fully integrated stadium experience.
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.