Panama: Regulations Applicable to Tax Deductions from School Expenses
Law 37 of June 5, 2018, adds line 9 to article 709 of the Fiscal Code, which is related to the annual income tax deductions to which natural persons are entitled, regarding school expenses incurred by the taxpayer with respect to their dependents. Additionally, Executive Decree 368 of December 26, 2018 and Resolution No. 201-1635 of May 13, 2019, establish the regulations applicable to the deduction of said expenses.
From the regulations indicated above, we highlight the following aspects:
Link to article
- Tax Issues to Consider when Providing E-Services to Russian-Based Clients
- IRS Issues Proposed Regulations Regarding Individual Coverage HRAs
- EU Removes UAE from Tax Blacklist
- IRS Issues Guidance on Uncashed Distribution Checks
- Morgan & Morgan Advised in the Sale of a Frozen Desserts Business in the Republic of Panama
- New Requirements to Request Rehabilitation of Permanent Residence Permits in Panama
- Morgan & Morgan is Nominated at the Latin American Energy and Infrastructure Awards
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.