New Public Consultation: Modification to the Sanitary Regulations of Foods in Relation to Food Supplements and Other Matters
The Ministry of Health has published a new public consultation process regarding proposed modifications to the Preliminary Titles; II "Food"; XXVII "Of Alcoholic Beverages, Fruit and Vegetable Juices and Bottled Waters"; and XXIX “Of the Food Supplements and Foods for Athletes” of Decree No. 977/1997 that establishes the Sanitary Regulations for Foods (hereinafter, “ RSA ”).
This process will be available for the reception of observations until October 5, 2019 .
Among the most relevant aspects of this consultation, there are important modifications to the applicable regulations regarding food supplements in Chile, among which we can highlight:
a) Resolution that “ Establishes the Guidelines for the Declaration of Function Properties of Nutrients in Food Supplements ”;
- Sener Reduces Requirements for Fuel Marketers and Distributors
- Assessing Potential Risk: Due Diligence for Acquisition of Product Manufacturers
- Up in Smoke: Lawsuits Pose Serious Threat to Vaping and Cannabis Industries
- Investing in the Slovenian Automotive Production Industry
- Carey elects two new partners
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- ¿US TOO?
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.