Banking Regulation in Chile: Overview
by Felipe Moro, Diego Lasagna, Guillermo Carey, Aldo Molinari, María José Martabit, Alfonso Silva and Eduardo Martin
Published: November, 2019
Submission: November, 2019
Our partner, Felipe Moro, and our associate, Diego Lasagna, authored this year’s Thomson Reuter’s Practical Law guide about Banking Regulation in Chile, which provides, “a high level overview of the governance and supervision of banks, including legislation, regulatory bodies and the role of international standards, licensing, the rules on liquidity, foreign investment requirements, liquidation regimes and recent trends in the regulation of banks.”
It also provides a useful Q&A tool, to compare issues across multiple jurisdictions.
To view the guide, click here.
- "Text Me?" Proposed Electronic Disclosure Rule Would Allow Greater Flexibility for Retirement Plans
- IRS Issues 2020 Limits for Retirement Plans
- Illinois Secure Choice Registration Is Underway for Employers with at least 25 Employees
- IRS Issues New Guidance on Cryptocurrency: Hard Forks and Other Utensils Are Taxable
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- ¿US TOO?
- Kick Off of New Financing Projects of Mainstream Renewable Power in Chile
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.