Private Mergers and Acquisitions Overview
Kochhar & Co. Senior Partner, Suhas Srinivasiah, and Principal Associate, Ajay G Prasad, have co-authored the India chapter of the ‘Private Mergers & Acquisitions’ published by Practical Law, Thomson Reuters. The paper provides a holistic view of the M&A law in India and recent trends in the private M&A space”.
The chapter gives a high level overview of key issues including corporate entities and acquisition methods, preliminary agreements, main documents, warranties and indemnities, acquisition financing, signing and closing, tax, employees, pensions, competition and environmental issues. It is part of the global guide to private mergers and acquisitions law.
To view the chapter, please click here.
- Universal Processes in El Salvador
- EU Upgrades BVI to Whitelist Status
- The Government Amends Government Regulation on Foreign Ownership in Insurance Companies
- What is RICO?
- Kochhar & Co. Announces that Rajarshi Chakrabarti has Re-joined the Firm as Senior Partner and Resident Head of the Mumbai Office
- Kochhar & Co. Ranked as India's Top-Tier Firm by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Kochhar & Co. Recipient of the India Legal Awards for the Best Mergers & Acquisitions Team of the Year 2019-20
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.