Law on Digital Transformation of the Administration
by Ignacio Gillmore, Camilo Lledó, Sergio Cifuentes
Published: February, 2020
Submission: February, 2020
On November 11, Law No. 21, 180 on Digital Transformation of the Administration was published. Its purpose is to initiate the process of digitalization and modernization of the administrative procedures followed before the Chilean Government administration bodies.
Among the main innovations that shall be incorporated under this new law, we can highlight the following:
The entry into force and the gradual application of the Law on Digital Transformation of the Administration shall be determined by regulations that must be issued within one year. However, the maximum period for its full entry into force and application is within five years as of its publication.
Link to article
- Two Proposed Rules Aim to Increase Organ Donation in the U.S.
- A Guide to the Upcoming Indonesian Data Protection Law
- CFIUS: Final Foreign Investment Regulations Implement 2018 Law
- Indonesia on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak: New Regulations and Policies
- Carey elects two new partners
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- ¿US TOO?
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.