Speakers on “Essential Skills for Legal Practice” at the Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University
Our lawyers provided legal knowledge on many topics including introduction to legal practices, legal mind in legal practices, communication skill in legal, presentation skill in legal practice, lawyering skills and meta skill, legal research, litigation training and digital law practice.
- Introduction to legal practices and legal mind in legal practices by Kudun Sukhumananda, partner and co-head of corporate and M&A Practice
- Corporate and M&A practice introduction by Thitawan Thanasombatpaisarn, senior associate
- Legal research by Kom Vachiravarakarn, partner and co-head of corporate and M&A and Ekachai Chotpitayasunon, partner
- Digital law practice introduction by Koraphot Jirachocksubsin, lead associate of digital law practice
- Litigation practice introduction by Nattawut Cherdhirunkorn, associate
And we also welcome all the students who attended the course with Kudun and Partners visiting our office that located on the 23rd floor at Gaysorn Tower to meet our lawyers and know more about lawyer life.
Find more information on Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University Facebook Fanpage
The post Speakers on “Essential Skills for Legal Practice” at the Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University appeared first on Kudun.
Link to article