"Reform of personal data legislation in Russia: new rules of game"
This summer, a new bill, amending the Russian legislation on personal data, is expected to be passed by the Russian Parliament. The proposed amendments significantly expand the range of requirements for personal data processing, as well as introducing new responsibilities for controllers and processors. Future regulation entails the need to make complex decisions regarding the processing of personal data and to revise the business processes of companies.
We would like to provide an overview of the key future changes in personal data processing requirements, as well as possible practical implications for business. Our legal experts will cover the following topics:
· New territorial scope of the Federal Law "On Personal Data"
· New rules for cross-border data transfer
· Restrictions on biometric data processing
· New duties and responsibilities of controllers and processors
· Data breach notifications and interaction with the State control system on computer attacks
· New responsibilities on cybersecurity and data protection under the Presidential Decree No. 250
Our webinar will be useful to a wide range of specialists from international companies which have business operations in Russia.
We also invite you to ask your questions in advance and during the webinar. Please send your questions in advance of the webinar to our marketing manager Olga Smirnova ([email protected]).
We sincerely hope you will join our webinar!
Of Counsel, ALRUD
Please register here.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
Should you have any questions regarding participation in the webinar, please contact our marketing manager Olga Smirnova
T: + 7 495 234 96 92 / +7 495 926 16 48
E: [email protected]
MEMBER COMMENTSWSG Member:
Please login to add your comment.