US Canada Cross-Border Tax: When to Worry About Canada 

March, 2011 - Len Glass

These days many US businesses are looking north to Canada for new markets. This paper discusses when a US business needs to worry about the Canadian tax system. The short answer comes from some of the oldest provisions in the Income Tax Act. US businesses need to worry about Canadian tax when they have a physical presence in Canada.

To read this paper, click here.

For more information please contact Len Glass at [email protected] or 604.631.9140.



WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.