Bill of Law Which Will Modify the Chilean Data Privacy Act: Comments to the Minutes Sent by the Ministry of Finance to the Congress
The government recently announced that a bill will be submitted to Congress to modify the Chilean Data Privacy Law N° 19,628 (“DPL”). In connection with the future bill (yet to be presented before Congress), the Ministry of Finance sent to several members of Congress a set of informal minutes outlining the structure and core aspects of the bill.
The following is a summary of the minutes, and an initial legal analysis prepared by Carey. Please note that the minutes are not official and have not been officially published by the government.
Link to article
- Resolutions of the Hungarian data protection authority imposing fines under the GDPR (21 June 2019)
- Time to Take Another Bite of S-chips
- NLRB Will No Longer Require Employers to Permit Union Organizers in “Public Space” on Employers’ Property
- Functionality in Trade Dress Protection – ‘So what? It doesn’t matter.’
- Carey’s June Highlights
- ¡Awards Night!
- Chilean Chapter in ICLG – Lending & Secured Finance 2019
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.