Wheelbarrow Pledge: Proposed Strate Rules Go Half Way
Recent proposed amendments to the rules of Strate, South Africa’s central securities depository (the “Strate Rules”) will effect a significant change to how uncertificated securities are pledged, but will not solve all of the problems that market participants hoped would be addressed.
- “Seismic Shifts in Digital Technology:” Supreme Court Creates Exception to Third-Party Doctrine for Cell-Site Location Information
- Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on Credit Services, Credit Purchasers and the Recovery of Collateral
- Open Banking: Where Next for the UK Banking Sector?
- Does Your Bank's Website Invite ADA Lawsuits?
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.