Bradley is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s partners have been named to the 2021 Benchmark 40 & Under Hot list, which recognizes top young litigation talent in the United States and Canada.
“We are proud of these partners and their recognition by Benchmark, which is a testament to their skill as litigators, as well as their hard work and contributions to our firm,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters.
The annual 40 & Under Hot List, published by Benchmark Litigation, includes litigators aged 40 or younger who have been selected based on a combination of their recent casework, peer review, and client feedback.
The following Bradley attorneys, listed by office, are included in the 2021 40 & Under Hot List:
- Tiffany J. DeGruy is a member of the Litigation Practice Group with considerable experience trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation for clients in a variety of industries including healthcare and e-commerce.
- Ann Phelps Hill is a member of the Litigation and Class Action & Complex Litigation practice groups, who has successfully represented private and publicly held corporations in all phases of high-stakes and complex litigation.
- Rudy Hill is a member of the Litigation and Intellectual Property practice groups, who handles matters at both trial and appellate levels through all phases of litigation including pre-suit investigation, fact discovery, expert discovery, summary judgment and trial.
- Thomas Richie is a member of the Litigation Practice Group, representing clients in procedurally complex litigation in both trial and appellate courts and litigating a broad range of cases, from class actions to municipal tax disputes to Chapter 9 bankruptcy cases.
- Whitt Steineker is a member of the Litigation Practice Group and co-chair of Bradley’s Cannabis Industry team. He provides clients with all types of litigation counsel, transactional advice, and practical strategies for growth.
- Aron C. Beezley is co-leader of the Government Contracts Practice Group. He has significant experience representing government contractors in numerous industries and in all aspects of the government-contracting process, including negotiation, award, performance and termination.