Unfair Contract Terms Workshop | 16 August 2022
We are pleased to invite you to attend “Cambodia’s Consumer Protection Law – Unfair Contract Terms and its Implications on Key Service Sectors,” an in-person workshop to be held at the Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh at 8:00 am on 16 August 2022.
The DFDL team is honored to have the event’s opening remarks delivered by H.E. Phan Oun, the Director General of the Consumer Protection Competition and Fraud Repression Directorate at the Ministry of Commerce.
The workshop will discuss the concept of unfair contract terms and the relevant requirements under the Consumer Protection Law and the impact of these requirements on standard contracts with particular focus on key service sectors, such as banking and finance, telecommunications and real estate.
There will be an interactive panel and Q&A session, following the joint presentation by the CCF representative and DFDL’s senior consultant.
Please join us at this interesting forum to understand what you can do to better comply with the Consumer Protection Law.
- 8:00 – 9:00 am Registration and Breakfast Networking
- 9:00 – 9:15 am Opening Remarks by His Excellency Phan Oun, Director General of
Consumer Protection Competition and Fraud Repression
Directorate-General of the Ministry of Commerce.
- 9:15 – 10:00 am Presentation – Unfair Contract Terms and Its Implications on Key
Service Sectors – by CCF Representative and Samnangvathana Sor
(Senior Consultant, DFDL)
- 10:00 – 10:15 am Coffee Break and Networking
- 10:15 – 11:00 am Panel Discussion Moderated by Vansok Khem (Partner, DFDL)
- 11:00 – 11:15 am Closing Remarks and Networking
Price: USD 29 (includes breakfast networking, coffee break, panel discussions)
Payment is required before the event. No door payment.
- Fill in this pre-registration form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=qj7TvMBO30us5vHHDgMKf6EuXmREENVClO38l470_-1UQkw0RzNPNUo5TjlDQkIwT0pRVzNFRzdJSS4u
- The event team will contact you for payment via email.
- Once your payment is received, your booking will be confirmed via email.