Five Bradley Attorneys Appointed to DRI Young Lawyers Committee Leadership Roles
With more than 1,500 members internationally, DRI is the largest international membership organization of attorneys defending the interests of business and individuals in civil litigation. The DRI Young Lawyers Committee is comprised of lawyers within 10 years of bar admission who are practicing across every substantive area within the defense bar.
The Bradley associates appointed to leadership roles are:
- Emily M. Ruzic (Birmingham) – Vice Chair of the DRI Young Lawyers Committee
- Carmen Weite (Birmingham) – Young Lawyers Steering Committee, Chair of the Membership Recruitment Subcommittee, and Young Lawyers Council
- Casey L. Miller (Nashville) – Vice Chair of the Networking and Activities Subcommittee and Young Lawyers Steering Committee
- Trey Oliver (Birmingham) – Young Lawyers Steering Committee and Chair of the Online Community Subcommittee
- Sam Dearstyne (Charlotte) – Young Lawyers Steering Committee and Corporate Counsel Development Subcommittee