Guidance through immigration process
Katie Woessner helps prepare nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications and petitions and manages all associated tasks throughout the immigration process. Her experience includes:
- Preparing and filing H-1B visa petitions, I-140 petitions, applications to adjust status, family-based petitions, visa waivers and green cards through family and employment.
- Drafting petition support letters, response to requests for evidence and correspondence for transmission to government agencies such as S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Department of Labor and various U.S. consular posts abroad.
- Preparing and submitting Labor Certifications, Prevailing Wage Determinations and recruitment reports for PERM applications.
- Maintaining system to ensure timely filing of applications and petitions with USCIS.
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A. and B.A., 2012)
- Majors: Crime, Law, and Justice; and Sociology
Areas of Practice
- Immigration & Mobility