North Carolina, USA
Local Time: Thursday 22:26
Ms. Wiltse’s primary area of practice is commercial litigation and employment law.
- North Carolina Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, B.A., Criminology/Criminal Justice, magna cum laude, 2018
- Elon University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021
Areas of Practice
- Construction Law
- Cybersecurity & Data Protection
- Education Law
- Labor & Employment Law
Presentations & Publications
- Presenter, “The Relationship Between the Online Advertisement of Sex Trafficking and the Intensity of Human Trafficking Worldwide,” Southern Criminal Justice Association Conference, New Orleans, La., September 2017
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.