New Law Establishes a Legal Framework for the Comprehensive Approach to Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Law 40 has, among other, some provisions that affect the workplace, such as the following:
Obligations and prohibitions for employers:
Work permits for appointments or treatments:
This Law repeals Law 3 of January 5, 2000.
The Executive Body, through the Ministry of Health, must regulate Law 40, in a period of 180 days as of August 14, 2018.
- Cincinnati Is Latest City to Outlaw Hair Discrimination
- IRS Form 1099-K Payment Reporting Under California AB 5
- Breaking: US DOL Final OT Rule Raises the FLSA Exemption Thresholds, Effective Jan. 1, 2020
- MV Transportation Inc. – NLRB rules on employer unilateral action
- Morgan & Morgan Advised in the Sale of a Frozen Desserts Business in the Republic of Panama
- New Requirements to Request Rehabilitation of Permanent Residence Permits in Panama
- Morgan & Morgan is Nominated at the Latin American Energy and Infrastructure Awards
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.