Benefits of a BVI Trademark: Classification of Goods and Services in Protecting Particular Brands in the British Virgin Islands
As we enter into a new decade, we cannot over emphasize the importance of protecting your brands. In this digital age, trademarks are becoming more vulnerable to infringement. Mass production and counterfeit products are swamping the market. Additionally, the stark reality is this: If you don’t register your trademark, someone else can!
Link to article
- Universal Processes in El Salvador
- Corporate Law Update: New M&A Rules affect Minority Shareholders
- Indonesia on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak: New Regulations and Policies
- CFIUS: Final Foreign Investment Regulations Implement 2018 Law
- O’Neal Webster Managing Partner Vanessa King Elected Chair of STEP Caribbean and Latin America Region Committee
- O’Neal Webster Expands Litigation Department with the Addition of Well-Known Litigator Dan Wise
- O'Neal Webster Appoints Firm-Wide Chief Operating Officer
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.