Can algorithm bias result in employment discrimination?
A modern, technologically driven society generates large amounts of information about members of that society. Think, for example, of the information regarding statuses and activities that banks, credit card providers, medical aid schemes, cell phone networks and employers have in their possession. Think further of the information that Google, Facebook, Uber and Amazon have in their possession.
- "False" Self-Employment and the Gig Economy - Where are We Now?
- Anonymous Whistleblowers Make Millions for Reporting Their Own Companies to Federal Regulators
- Employers: Make Sure You Know Your ABCs
- Employers Triumph - Arbitration Class and Collective Action Waivers Are Enforceable - But What Should Employers Do?
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.