Haynes and Boone along with Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. invite WSG members to the WSG Americas Meeting 2023. The meeting will be held in Houston, Texas and the program will feature guest speakers, panels and discussions. This will be a great opportunity to reconnect through multiple networking opportunities with colleagues in the region.
Public Procurement Practice Group
The purpose of this Practice Group is to facilitate in the collaboration of Public Procurement issues. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
Group Activity ?
Asia Pacific|1 membersEnter Group
Caribbean|2 membersEnter Group
Europe|20 membersEnter Group
Latin America|5 membersEnter Group
North America|5 membersEnter Group
WSG Americas Meeting 2023
WSG European Regional Meeting 2023
Szecskay Attorneys at Law invites WSG members to the WSG European Regional Meeting 2023. The meeting will be held in Budapest, Hungary and the program will feature guest speakers, panels and discussions. This will be a great opportunity to reconnect through multiple networking opportunities with colleagues in the region.
WSG Annual Meeting 2023
The WSG Annual Meeting 2023 hosted by Van Doorne will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The program will feature expert guest speakers, panel perspectives and discussions. And, offer a great opportunity to reconnect through multiple networking opportunities to strengthen relationships within the network.
WSG 2023 IBA Annual Conference Networking Luncheon
World Services Group invites members to attend the WSG 2023 IBA Networking Luncheon in Paris, France. WSG members attending the International Bar Association (IBA) Annual Conference and those in the region will have the opportunity to network and strengthen their international business relationships.
WSG Asia Pacific Regional Meeting 2023
Kudun & Partners invites WSG members to the WSG Asia Pacific Regional Meeting 2023. The meeting will be held in Bangkok, Thailand, and the program will feature guest speakers, panels and discussions. This will be a great opportunity to reconnect through multiple networking opportunities with colleagues in the region.
- MISSION: To bring together and establish relations between practice specialists of WSG member firms.
- OPEN CHARACTER: WSG Practice Groups are open to all specialists in that field within WSG firms. Groups will be titled and represented with the WSG logo.
PRACTICE GROUP POLICIES:
- The groups will have a group leader who will be established by WSG at the outset of the group. The group leader will be the main person of contact for the group and will act as a liaison with WSG regarding all policy recommendations, meeting/event coordination and any other group issues required. Rotation of the group leader should be discussed with WSG corporate headquarters. At the onset of a new group leader, any special policies defined by the group must be reconfirmed.
- Meeting and event date requests should be submitted to WSG corporate headquarters for review of the request in advance of the meeting up to 24 months or best estimation.
- Should the opportunity for a meeting arise at any moment, the group leader will discuss with WSG corporate headquarters the possible dates to avoid interference with already pre-existing commitments.
- Following the policy already defined in some Practice groups, there can be limitations to the number of representative from each Firm invited to attend in person group meetings/events to allow for multiple firm representations and smaller more effective gatherings.
- Meeting/event sponsorship for the practice group will be undertaken completely by the firm organizing the event.
- The WSG logo, name and image must be present at all events/projects undertaken by the group.
- WSG will necessarily deal with invitations and advertisement of all meetings and charge a registration fee of € 50 / USD 65 to assure brand image and equal assistance opportunities.